- ▼ Teeny Tiny Inworld Snippets ▼
- E-mail me a topic, together with a reason i should use it and, you never know, i might write a 100 word story on it - what have you got to lose? (See what's gone before here) --------------------------------------------Nobody"Nobody gets out of here alive." My chainsmoking companion looked at me sagely. He was a veteran, surviving against all the odds, but he knew his days too were numbered. "Even those who survive everything they throw at us are doomed. They cart them away, kill them, and cut up the bodies" "If I were you, pray for a quick death, not like those poor souls over there" He gestured towards the other side of the room, where our companions shivered and twitched, tortured, for no apparent reason A lab technician approached my cage. I prayed it would be quick. --------------------------------------------
Recent updatesAlt. life: 17 May - 'The Fear Factory' Drabble Desk 17 May - 'Nobody' The Library 14 Jul - 'Custard Creamed' Moonletters: Up to date 31 May - 'A Poem About Penny Lane Around the World 09 Apr - 3 new stories Blogroll & Links 02 Mar Only In RL 19 Sep- 'On the menu...'
- Alt. life:
- Around the World in 100 Words
- Discuss >>>
- Lights, Camera… Action!
- Moonletters – Feral Mossrider
- Moonletters – Lacrimae Starsmith
- Moonletters: Up to date
- Only in RL!
- The Library
Serendipidy Haven on They’re back! R. on They’re back! Serendipidy Haven on Looking good? R. on Looking good? xerikomelnik on En español por favor
- /#: Apocalypse #/ 2.0 30 days Alt. life: Builder's bum Half-Baked HiFi Linden Love Musicality Party guests Philosophicalisticality Poetricity Rants RL Serial killers skybald SL SL9B SL10B SL11B SL12B SL13B SLarcheology SLilverscreen Tales of the Road Techietalk The Gallery Tour Guide Uncategorized Unlikely stories
- 53,803 hits
Blogs i read
Ports of Call
Reading in bed…
Monthly Archives: June 2018
A friend recently mentioned to me that they’d effectively committed social media suicide: Closing their FaceBook account, shutting down all but their most valued Twitter feeds, deleting Instagram and removing themselves from LinkedIn. They told me that, initially it was … Continue reading
I’m in the fortunate position of possessing a decent sized patch of garden, which – if I’m to gloss over the fact that I haven’t touched it since moving in over three years ago – has lain fallow for some … Continue reading
Walking down the platform this afternoon, before catching my train, I caught a glimpse through an open doorway, of the rarefied and exclusive atmosphere of the first class lounge. It’s not somewhere that you’re ever likely to find me hanging … Continue reading
I travel a lot, an awful lot, and I’m frequently puzzled and intrigued by the names of many of the places I pass through. Quakers’ Yard; Devil’s Bridge; Hope; Hobbiton (OK, maybe not that last one!)… Evocative and sometimes perplexing … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I find that my avatar will often mirror my real world physical situation in ways that make no real sense. Last night, for example, my feet were sore and aching, thanks to an unexpectedly … Continue reading