- ▼ Teeny Tiny Inworld Snippets ▼
- E-mail me a topic, together with a reason i should use it and, you never know, i might write a 100 word story on it - what have you got to lose? (See what's gone before here) --------------------------------------------Nobody"Nobody gets out of here alive." My chainsmoking companion looked at me sagely. He was a veteran, surviving against all the odds, but he knew his days too were numbered. "Even those who survive everything they throw at us are doomed. They cart them away, kill them, and cut up the bodies" "If I were you, pray for a quick death, not like those poor souls over there" He gestured towards the other side of the room, where our companions shivered and twitched, tortured, for no apparent reason A lab technician approached my cage. I prayed it would be quick. --------------------------------------------
Recent updatesAlt. life: 17 May - 'The Fear Factory' Drabble Desk 17 May - 'Nobody' The Library 14 Jul - 'Custard Creamed' Moonletters: Up to date 31 May - 'A Poem About Penny Lane Around the World 09 Apr - 3 new stories Blogroll & Links 02 Mar Only In RL 19 Sep- 'On the menu...'
- Alt. life:
- Around the World in 100 Words
- Discuss >>>
- Lights, Camera… Action!
- Moonletters – Feral Mossrider
- Moonletters – Lacrimae Starsmith
- Moonletters: Up to date
- Only in RL!
- The Library
Serendipidy Haven on They’re back! R. on They’re back! Serendipidy Haven on Looking good? R. on Looking good? xerikomelnik on En español por favor
- /#: Apocalypse #/ 2.0 30 days Alt. life: Builder's bum Half-Baked HiFi Linden Love Musicality Party guests Philosophicalisticality Poetricity Rants RL Serial killers skybald SL SL9B SL10B SL11B SL12B SL13B SLarcheology SLilverscreen Tales of the Road Techietalk The Gallery Tour Guide Uncategorized Unlikely stories
- 53,556 hits
Blogs i read
Ports of Call
Reading in bed…
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Oh dear, it’s that time of year again… The time when every blogger takes on the somewhat pointless exercise of reviewing the year that’s passed and offering up their predictions on what the new year is likely to bring. It’s … Continue reading
Christmas is coming. A time when suicides peak, apparently; a period when the lonely feel their isolation most keenly; and where the baser desires of greed, gluttony and selfishness rule supreme. What on earth would the Baby Jesus make of … Continue reading
If there’s one thing that really gets on my nerves, it’s political correctness, and unfortunately the PC Brigade are so belligerent when it comes to getting on their soapboxes that very little these days doesn’t at some time or other … Continue reading
If there is a Universal Truth it is that our lives are built upon Universal Lies. There is nothing particularly nefarious about these lies – we all know they are blatant distortions of the truth, yet we accept and tolerate … Continue reading
One of the disadvantages of being a Brit and spending a fair bit of time in an environment, such as SL, which can tend to have such a strong US bias is that I can struggle to get my head … Continue reading