- ▼ Teeny Tiny Inworld Snippets ▼
- E-mail me a topic, together with a reason i should use it and, you never know, i might write a 100 word story on it - what have you got to lose? (See what's gone before here) --------------------------------------------CoffeeI wish you people would get it right, it's the one thing guaranteed to raise my blood pressure. The word is 'espresso' - got it? Never 'expresso'! There's no such thing... It means nothing and shows you up as an ignorant fool, without whom society would be better off. In fact, maybe I should do something about that? Go ahead, order an 'expresso', and let's see what you get... Maybe I'll lace it with cleaning fluid, add a shot of bleach and a sprinkling of glass splinters. You won't notice - you wouldn't know coffee if you drowned in it! --------------------------------------------
Recent updatesAlt. life: 20 Apr - 'Tiffany Twisted'Drabble Desk 24 Oct - Coffee' The Library 14 Jul - 'Custard Creamed' Moonletters: Up to date 31 May - 'A Poem About Penny Lane Around the World 09 Apr - 3 new stories Blogroll & Links 02 Mar Only In RL 19 Sep- 'On the menu...'
- Alt. life:
- Around the World in 100 Words
- Discuss >>>
- Lights, Camera… Action!
- Moonletters – Feral Mossrider
- Moonletters – Lacrimae Starsmith
- Moonletters: Up to date
- Only in RL!
- The Library
NowChangeYourLife on Alt. life: Respect – Smit… on I don’t understand … Serendipidy Haven on USBroken Shug Maitland on USBroken Serendipidy Haven on Yesterday in Sweden
- /#: Apocalypse #/ 2.0 30 days Alt. life: Builder's bum Half-Baked HiFi Linden Love Musicality Party guests Philosophicalisticality Poetricity Rants RL Serial killers skybald SL SL9B SL10B SL11B SL12B SL13B SLarcheology SLilverscreen Tales of the Road Techietalk The Gallery Tour Guide Uncategorized Unlikely stories
- 44,462 hits
Blogs i read
Ports of Call
Reading in bed…
Category Archives: SL12B
Last post for now on SL12B, since the entertainment schedules have come to an end, the great stages have fallen silent and all those who made it through the after-party are now making their way homeward, bleary-eyed and somewhat the … Continue reading
If ever there was a blog post that was past its ‘best before’ date, this is it; but, as you know, I’ve been away, life has been busy and time short, blah, blah, blah. However, all is not lost – … Continue reading
Fresh from my sojourn in the wilds of the countryside, I’ve returned to plunge headfirst into the unreality of SL – specifically, the birthday celebrations at SL12B. In previous years I’ve tried to give you a flavour of the event … Continue reading
It’s a Saturday post from me, which usually means there’s something just around the corner sufficiently noteworthy to persuade me to rouse myself from my weekend stupor and hammer out a few words on the trusty keyboard. Several somethings, in fact … Continue reading
Last week was extraordinarily difficult and challenging one, work-wise; a week that was relentless in its demands upon me both emotionally and mentally, and was also incredibly physically draining. That, in turn, takes its toll in the evenings – i’ve been writing less, sleeping … Continue reading