- ▼ Teeny Tiny Inworld Snippets ▼
- E-mail me a topic, together with a reason i should use it and, you never know, i might write a 100 word story on it - what have you got to lose? (See what's gone before here) --------------------------------------------Nobody"Nobody gets out of here alive." My chainsmoking companion looked at me sagely. He was a veteran, surviving against all the odds, but he knew his days too were numbered. "Even those who survive everything they throw at us are doomed. They cart them away, kill them, and cut up the bodies" "If I were you, pray for a quick death, not like those poor souls over there" He gestured towards the other side of the room, where our companions shivered and twitched, tortured, for no apparent reason A lab technician approached my cage. I prayed it would be quick. --------------------------------------------
Recent updatesAlt. life: 17 May - 'The Fear Factory' Drabble Desk 17 May - 'Nobody' The Library 14 Jul - 'Custard Creamed' Moonletters: Up to date 31 May - 'A Poem About Penny Lane Around the World 09 Apr - 3 new stories Blogroll & Links 02 Mar Only In RL 19 Sep- 'On the menu...'
- Alt. life:
- Around the World in 100 Words
- Discuss >>>
- Lights, Camera… Action!
- Moonletters – Feral Mossrider
- Moonletters – Lacrimae Starsmith
- Moonletters: Up to date
- Only in RL!
- The Library
Serendipidy Haven on They’re back! R. on They’re back! Serendipidy Haven on Looking good? R. on Looking good? xerikomelnik on En español por favor
- /#: Apocalypse #/ 2.0 30 days Alt. life: Builder's bum Half-Baked HiFi Linden Love Musicality Party guests Philosophicalisticality Poetricity Rants RL Serial killers skybald SL SL9B SL10B SL11B SL12B SL13B SLarcheology SLilverscreen Tales of the Road Techietalk The Gallery Tour Guide Uncategorized Unlikely stories
- 53,556 hits
Blogs i read
Ports of Call
Reading in bed…
Category Archives: SL13B
Is that time of year again when invitations have gone out to apply to participate in SL’s birthday celebrations. It’s also that time of year that I invariably fire off my application and start planning and building in anticipation that … Continue reading
It seems that the fates are rallied against me for SL13B, with almost every attempt I make to go exploring defeated by the machinations of either the real or virtual world. Grabbing an unexpected opportunity to spend some time inworld … Continue reading
Ever looked forward to going somewhere and then, when you finally get the opportunity, it doesn’t quite live up to expectations? Somewhere new and different, yet you come away with the overwhelming impression that you’ve seen it all before? Maybe … Continue reading
So SL13B is up and running, and so far I’ve not done terribly well at getting to grips with it. I missed the opening – I was asleep on the sofa at the time! When I did wake up, I … Continue reading